The new EZ Port Max Easy Lift (or as we call it the “Split Tail”) is the latest in a long line of EZ Dock product enhancements.
Twenty years ago EZ Dock introduced the EZ Port 1, the industry's first dock for the market's first personal watercraft.
While some customers continue to use this dock, a testimony to the quality of EZ Dock products, most customers have migrated to the EZ Port 2, EZ Port 3, and the new EZ Port Max over the years due to the constant increases in PWCs sizes.
We are excited to introduce for 2011 the second generation of the EZ Port Max which we affectionately call the "Split Tail" This new generation of the EZ Port Max can now handle any PWC offered today as well as small boats with outboard engines. With a capacity to support 1700 lbs the Max Split Tail has the other following advantages:
- For customers that have limited strength for launching PWCs, the new EZ Port Max roller configuration has again set a new industry record! Launching PWCs has never been easier. The system makes launching PWCs so easy that for customers who only have 5 feet of width, but long boat slips, you now can store 2, 3 or more PWCs in line and easily move them the entire length of the dock.
- For customers not that experienced, you no longer have to worry about damaging the hull of your PWC when docking because the split tail guides you on to the dock and eliminates any impact of the initial roller at the water level. Docking your PWC will feel and look like a seal coming out of the water on to a floating dock, smooth and easy.
- The ability to connect the Port Max side to side or one behind the other (in-line) offers much more flexibility in designing how you wish to use your available waterfront. Now boats and watercraft can reside in the same slip.
- Port Max - Easier Docking - less possibility of hull damage by novice drivers
- Port Max - Easier Launching - more rollers that automatically adjust to any hull
- Port Max will handle 1700 lbs versus the Port 3 at 1300 lbs. Can also be used to dock small boats with outboards
- Port Max has the highest Resale Value and the configuration allows for inline or side by side installation